"Askbaba.net" is an on-line service operated by Netnews Association on the World Wide Web of the Internet, featuring Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
This document is divided into the following sections:
Access to and use of any Materials on this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site such as text, images, photographs, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics or software are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Materials on this web site are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, Netnews Association.
2. The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational and personal use only. Users may download Materials for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL "www.netnews.org".
Netnews Association does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated with Netnews Association.
Copying or redistribution of Materials from this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
3. Many of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on a Netnews owned or operated site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and/or unregistered marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in any Netnews owned or operated web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the express written permission of Netnews Association or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions of Use, is strictly prohibited.
4. Netnews Association is a distributor of content (and not a publisher). Accordingly, Netnews has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available on a Netnews owned or operated web site are those of the respective author(s) or suppliers.
5. Netnews Association shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays, regardless of cause, in delivering its services. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Netnews Association assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site or your downloading of any Materials from this (or any other Netnews owned or operated) web site.
6. Netnews Association has not reviewed all the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to this web site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and Netnews is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
7. Netnews Association may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Copyright notice: Copyright © 2002 Netnews Association and/or its suppliers, La Belle Maison, CH-1824 Caux, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
May I put content from a Netnews owned or operated web site on a file
server at my school for internal use?
May I put selected content from a Netnews owned or operated web site
on my personal (public) web site?
May I put any content from a Netnews owned or operated web site on
May I print selected Materials from a Netnews operated web site for
a study circle?
How do I obtain permission for other forms of publication?
Netnews Association is strongly commited to protecting the privacy of its online guests, customers, donors and friends. We do not collect personal information about individuals - such as their names and postal or email addresses - except when the information is knowingly provided by you.
When you order a CD-ROM
How does Netnews Association make use of the Information provided?
We read every email message that we receive from you. However we are unable to respond to each and every mail. If your message requires a follow up, it will be forwarded internally to the appropriate department which may choose to store your information in a retrieval system to keep track of the message exchange.
Information collected automatically